"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has remained a remote border post without much of an economy.
- We aren't going to be able to get out of the country through the border post at Umtali.
- The border post was tougher than he had expected, even though he'd been warned.
- He was approaching the border post when it came on the six o'clock news.
- As a police car was checking the local border posts they could clearly see them.
- It is a market town and the border post for Chad.
- There was actually a border post when we passed out of the Kurdish region.
- You should check in advance which border posts are open.
- Couple questions though - does anyone know if my chances are better at any one of the four border posts?
- Everything depended on how close they could get to the border post without being spotted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.