"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite his long political career, he never held a cabinet post.
- But he left the door open to a cabinet post.
- She was the first woman ever named to a Cabinet post.
- After that, he probably would have moved on to a key cabinet post.
- She was the first Indian woman to hold a cabinet post.
- He later served in the same cabinet post from 1887 to 1894.
- It's not as though I'm up for a cabinet post or anything.
- Its members are often, but not always, appointed to a Cabinet post should their party be called to form a government.
- He was appointed to his present cabinet post in 2006.
- She was appointed to her present cabinet post in 2006.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.