"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Jerusalem Post called the book "the ultimate insider's account".
- "I don't think we can continue to control another people," he told The Jerusalem Post last week.
- The Jerusalem Post in 2000 called him an "established heartthrob".
- Use was reading the Jerusalem Post in their room when he gave her the silver bracelet.
- After that, he went on to be the online editor of the Jerusalem Post.
- "I gave it some thought," the Jerusalem Post quoted him as saying at the award ceremony.
- In 1950, its name was changed to The Jerusalem Post.
- Honig began work as a reporter for the Jerusalem Post in 1968, while still a university student.
- Some of her first articles were written for the Jerusalem Post.
- She is the former literary editor of the Jerusalem Post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.