"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The other should be on if the image includes a lamp post.
- When he looked back, the big man was smashing the camera against a lamp post.
- Some younger people climbed lamp posts to gain a better view.
- He's got a room that's just across from that lamp post.
- The driver then crashed into a lamp post and died a few hours later.
- "It's the old story about the drunk looking for his car keys under the lamp post - because the light is good there," she said.
- He leaned suddenly against a lamp post, almost unable to stand.
- It then rolled onto its side, sliding into a lamp post and a tree.
- Light from a near-by lamp post made the scene clear.
- It's like when you absentmindedly walk into a lamp post, but 100 times worse.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.