"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not many tourists pass this old staging post without stopping.
- It was also a staging post for the colonies and in the 1860s 600 men could be stationed here.
- The staging post was the last building to the north of Noonat.
- "Our third election victory was only a staging post on a much longer journey," she said.
- The Angel was an important staging post on the route.
- However, in the early 18th century Sonceboz became an important staging post for trade over the pass.
- She said her country had agreed to serve as "a staging post for a few weeks until his movement to another destination."
- This is one of their staging posts for the war.
- But he still felt the city was only a staging post.
- This was, I kept telling myself, just a staging post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.