"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another common use is for driving fence posts into the ground.
- He was looking like somebody had hit him with a fence post.
- I've only got them nailed up every other fence post.
- If the rock is too large to be moved, you may have to relocate the fence post.
- They had already left the fence posts in piles along the line.
- Kids would listen to a fence post before they listened to their parents.
- I went over and sat down on the grass behind him, putting my back against a fence post.
- He was cold through, and stiff as a fence post.
- Perched on a fence post was a short, familiar figure.
- The line of old fence posts can be followed the whole way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.