"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A good teacher 5 years ago could be a bad one now simply as the goal post have been moved by government.
- Each team also hit a goal post in the first 20 minutes.
- "It was just one step after another in which they moved the goal post."
- Today they are the common goal post at football games.
- They said he was moving the goal posts on them.
- No, the money didn't run out and perhaps a better response would be to stop moving the goal posts.
- Goal posts can now be included but are not required.
- Some open ground, goal posts, and a ball were all you needed.
- However, no goal posts were ever given out as neither university wanted them.
- "I also looked at someone in the stands behind the goal post," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.