"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He held the post of professor of law until 1691.
- He held the post of professor of theology there from 1965 until 1979.
- In 1937 the post of assistant professor in the faculty.
- In 1946, he transferred to Peking University for the post of professor.
- In 1954,he accepted the post of professor at Toyo University.
- Only three of the 87 academics promoted to the posts of professor or reader since 1990 have been women.
- On July 1, 1989 he returned to the post of Professor on a full-time basis.
- Soon after, he assumed the post of professor at the university's then newly established College of Science.
- In 1981 he took up the post of clinical professor of family medicine at Indiana University.
- He currently holds the post of professor in the University of Durham.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.