"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes, a party leader will simultaneously hold the post of chairman.
- American Savings' board said the post of chairman would remain vacant for the time being.
- Or he may be moved up to the post of chairman, with no operational role in the company.
- He retained the post of chairman until his premature death in 1972.
- He was re-elected to the post of chairman in August 2004.
- In 1936, the post of chairman ceased to be a full-time position.
- He was elected to the additional post of chairman two years later.
- Bernard Herman was named to the new post of chairman and will continue as chief executive.
- The post of chairman will not be filled, the agency said.
- The congress created the post of national chairman for the ailing activist.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.