"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are, to be sure, scholars who take issue with this rosy picture.
- His research reflected a less rosy picture for the television networks, however.
- Its officials say they do not want to paint too rosy a picture.
- "They're likely to paint a less rosy picture of the business than the owner."
- Theater people here, even government officials, don't see quite so rosy a picture, however.
- Board members said the book painted too rosy a picture of life in Cuba.
- "What they are giving us is only a rosy picture, and we want the reality."
- These groups do not always provide a rosy picture of how a candidate comes across.
- She painted a rosy picture of an organization built on sound management.
- "I am not giving the rosy picture," he said on the military flight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.