"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The economic picture, with or without American investment, is bleak for the short term.
- Two new reports suggest that the economic picture is getting a bit brighter.
- "The economic pictures in the rural areas was so poor from 1980 on," he said.
- But there were many positive developments as well in the county's economic picture.
- That is not a bad definition of the current economic picture.
- He said the economic picture should become much clearer over the next two to four months.
- The economic picture looks better when other Government benefits are figured in.
- In addition, the economic and political picture today is different from what it was in 1992.
- It was central to the history of the company but smaller to the economic picture.
- It is more difficult to do so if you step back a bit and survey the bigger economic picture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.