"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have black-and-white pictures of my grandmother when she was 2 or 3, and they're in great condition.
- A black-and-white picture of her with her father rests on a table.
- Pull the tab, and a black-and-white picture of four doctors turns to color, now with eight smiling patients.
- A black-and-white picture is printed on film that covers white paper.
- For most places, there is a black-and-white picture or a sketch.
- There was a large black-and-white picture on the wall to his left.
- The magazine is filled with large black-and-white pictures and blocks of small print.
- Some 40 of his black-and-white pictures are in this minisurvey.
- They could look at the black-and-white pictures in an hour, when she had them developed.
- The black-and-white picture showed two men sitting at a refreshment counter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.