"business" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But she probably won't use her savings to get a business degree.
- He went on to graduate from a Chinese university with a business degree.
- He graduated with a business degree through an accelerated program in May 1947.
- Today, however, job candidates better have a business degree and top grades just to get a foot in the door.
- Yet at 43, he had recently enrolled in college to pursue a business degree.
- In addition to his law studies, Robinson continued to work toward an advanced business degree.
- John graduated with honors and a business degree in 1985.
- As a result, students earn an undergraduate business degree in three years rather than four.
- "I am getting a business degree from a school that goes out of business."
- Ever more galvanized, she also obtained a business degree in night school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.