"business" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its index of general business conditions increased to 12.0 in August from 7.8 the month before.
- Given the business conditions at the time, this turned out to be an impossible condition.
- The report was the first broad indicator of business conditions last month.
- Remember that the relevant information set is always changing in line with business conditions.
- Corporations reduced their support because business conditions became more difficult.
- These workers were also the first to be laid off in difficult business conditions.
- The selling we are seeing now is because business conditions don't seem so healthy.
- I think sometime toward the middle of the year business conditions will get better.
- In September, 11.2 percent said business conditions were good, while 39.7 called them bad.
- We talked business conditions and the like for some time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.