"business" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But your point about it being a huge business expense is correct.
- Now, companies can write off the entire cost of all salaries as a business expense.
- Companies have been able to write off the entire cost of salaries as a business expense.
- A business expense, which would apparently be recovered in no time.
- And that proportion is then allowed as a business expense.
- He wrote it off that year as a business expense.
- Companies can write off the cost of an incentive trip as a business expense.
- Many states' personal property taxes apply only to business expenses.
- What can be done to make childcare a business expense?
- Their fantasy to fly can be written off as a business expense, they added.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.