"business" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said you would know where and that it was a business matter.
- "It's a business matter and it will take its course in court."
- He wanted to ask my advice on a business matter.
- I may have a business matter that will interest him.
- "If they were going to discuss a business matter why did you leave?"
- As a lawyer you must know it was a legal business matter.
- He came into her office once, strictly on a business matter.
- "There are business matters I must see to before market day."
- We should never attempt any sort of business matter here.
- The fact is, I am rather worried about a business matter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.