"business" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You have to be on top of your own business affairs.
- Being the only son, he was involved in his father's business affairs early on.
- True, the office had nothing to do with his business affairs.
- No, he told her, but his business affairs were looking better.
- She took over his business affairs, and things began turning around.
- She is happy to know nothing of her husband's business affairs until he goes missing.
- The federal government took on an increasing role in business affairs.
- They married and she soon began to handle his business affairs.
- He then went to Scotland to sort out his business affairs.
- He's taken a keen interest in running his own business affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.