"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book critics the speed of the media in our days, where the emphasis is usually placed on being the first to report a story.
- He is a senior writer and book critic for Time.
- At various times, he was a political correspondent, book critic and novelist.
- His fictions works has got a significant tribute by the national book critic.
- For many years, Ritter painted the story the same way book critics did.
- Sullivan worked as a book critic for a few years when her children were growing up.
- The books are judged by a panel of book critics (40 in 2008).
- "The press, book critics and authors belong to the same world that is basically talking to itself," he said.
- Before then, he served as a daily book critic for nearly 15 years.
- After 19 years I would become a book critic.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.