"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I am not in a book group to force me to read.
- Why do these people who say they have no time to read participate in a book group anyway?
- She can't attribute Sam's love of reading all to the book group.
- Perhaps the rise of men's book groups can finally turn this around.
- The book group has added another dimension to my reading.
- They run a book group, a reading time for small children and literary events.
- They also run a book group with a growing membership.
- For years I wanted to get into a certain book group.
- I guess I'm not enough of a team player to join a book group.
- I shouldn't join a book group run by one of my therapy patients.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.