"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And you're saying it about a book review, of all things.
- The number of book reviews is over half a million.
- Do book reviews need to rate them out of 10?
- Soon he began having book reviews and short stories published.
- There is also a small section on events and book reviews.
- It was limited to 25 members, and in each meeting they had book reviews.
- It's a book review with space below the line for opinions.
- The latest issue of the book review has 74 pages, about its average size.
- For example, the Fall 2008 issue contains its first book reviews.
- In 1920, the book review was combined with the magazine into a single section.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.