"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A book report is put off in favor of a television show or a baseball game.
- Some 1,100 Chinese died and 4,200 were seriously wounded in that war, the book reports.
- You can hardly complete a book report without covering those subjects.
- Writing a book report can be a lot of fun.
- You were the one who decided not to do a book report.
- Unfortunately, we have to do a book report every month!
- She has enjoyed helping his children with the occasional book report.
- "You don't have to give me a book report," she said.
- He usually gets, or at least expects, a book report some time later.
- Students in all grades had to do at least one book report monthly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.