"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its books division showed strong growth as costs were cut.
- Why would a media company want to get rid of its book division?
- 's book division has a new line, the Quick and Easy series.
- Selling the books division would make only a small dent in the company's debt.
- And to give each book division time to make its case, most presentations are scheduled with military precision.
- The organization also produces radio and television programs and has a book division.
- At the magazine and the book divisions, operating profits fell in fiscal 1989.
- Time Warner attributed the increase to gains by both its magazine and book divisions.
- The book division has a catalogue of over 4,000 titles, publishing some 400 new books and 12 million volumes a year.
- Time-Life no longer publishes books as its book division was closed in 2003.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.