"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The students who have won five gold medals will be sent special book awards.
- It became a national bestseller and won two book awards.
- Within four years of its establishment, the prize "had become the major book award in Africa".
- As it is, he had something to say about a book at a book award.
- Overseas, Graham has won three annual book awards for picture books.
- Scholars receive a $300 book award each term during the freshman year.
- It is much more visible and influential than any other children's - or adult - book award.
- They were not the first francophone writers to win a major French book award.
- The annual dissertation and book awards are also announced at this event.
- After all, if anonymity is so satisfying, why don't authors ask that book awards be given in private?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.