"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a book reviewer I wanted to be like her.
- As a book reviewer he has written for many Australian.
- "What's the difference between a critic and a book reviewer?"
- During much of the period he was the paper's night editor and principal book reviewer.
- He is also a book reviewer and an author of books on engineering.
- Someone, thinking of employing me as a book reviewer, once asked what I was interested in.
- But when even the experts cannot have read everything, what is a mere book reviewer to do?
- You can put your name down to become one of our very special book reviewers by filling in out online form.
- The game moves back and forth in time, as book reviewers say.
- He then worked as a book reviewer, reviewing up to 15 books every week.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.