"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The event included a handful of tables with local comic book artists.
- But her work, and that of two other book artists she asked to participate in the show, took on new dimensions.
- The museum has now hosted over 300 book artists, authors and experts.
- Q. Every year you're competing with each other to book artists.
- Gerard hoped to one day be a comic book artist.
- Igle decided he wanted to be a professional comic book artist at the age of 14.
- After a brief acting career, Scott decided in 2001 to become a comic book artist.
- At the end of 1991 he moved to Netherlands, and soon after stopped working as a comic book artist.
- I've been amazed that there were so many children's book artists and authors here.
- Many comic book artists and writers contributed to the effort in the early years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.