"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They also hold book sales to foster more reading of literature.
- He said that book sales had continued to increase in the first eight months of this year.
- Some authors say that book sales are not the only goal.
- After eight million book sales, it's hard to remember him as a typically broke student.
- Two weeks after the death, the book sales dropped, too.
- Through book sales, the parents raised $3,100 last year for the library.
- It'll never win more than 10 per cent of book sales, and even that won't last.
- In the same period, he said, overall book sales grew by 14 percent.
- I'm not a celebrity, and book sales are pretty bad at the moment.
- "I think he became President in order to increase his book sales," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.