"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But that's not always the case, says my book collection.
- In 1900, a few civic leaders decided that a book collection was needed for everyone to use.
- The book collection, compiled from work started in April 2007.
- Many of these come from the library's own rare book collection.
- Library services stopped in 1925 due to a lack of space for a new book collection.
- He said the book collection was an opportunity to give a nation information that had been censored.
- Such classics have found a new home in book collections of recent years.
- Two book collections of the Frank stories were released in 1994 and 1997.
- We couldn't make a new book collection there: that would be absurd.
- Ben is also known to have a huge comic book collection.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.