"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The contents of my book bag remained where I had left them.
- I grabbed my book bag and headed out of the front door.
- Some students have so much stuff that one book bag won't do.
- "I like having them in my book bag all day," she said of her new friends.
- So I pulled it out of my book bag and started reading.
- She said he was carrying a black book bag and seemed scared.
- He was going to come by and get her book bag.
- The boy says he has lost his book bag containing $11.
- It has been 22 years since he last sat in a classroom and carried a book bag.
- Something was strapped across her back, but it wasn't a book bag.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.