"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Officials of British and American book companies are well known to one another.
- "I don't know that book companies are able or willing to deal with the hassle of putting out comic books."
- The hope is that book companies would use the index to market books.
- In addition, she will continue to oversee the book company's marketing services.
- A year later he became general manager of the company's California test bureau and then a vice president of the book company in 1970.
- The series has passed 150 issues, a significant milestone for an independent comic book company.
- If a player goes off at an author, a book company can whip up an advertisement in a day or two.
- At the book companies, it's hard to tell what was more to blame, the strategy or the actors.
- If the book companies could market their product better more would sell.
- We used to have at least 10 different names and addresses working on all the record and book companies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.