"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He worked for another 7 years as a book editor.
- She held the position of children's book editor until 1960.
- In fact, the 1950's television baby grew up to be a book editor.
- They had a son, Robert, who became a book editor.
- His mother is a book editor there and a vice president of the company.
- Two years ago I was a children's books editor and wrote in my spare time.
- Because of his educational foundation he found work as a book editor.
- In later years, she enjoyed a successful career as a book editor.
- I feel some responsibility, though not much, to book editors.
- He was appointed children's book editor in 1963 and held the post until 1984.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.