"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "To tell you the truth, I always had a hard time understanding everything what your father said myself."
- Those who don't watch had a difficult time understanding just what was going on in their town.
- He stopped and for a long time could not understand.
- "This time I took the trouble to learn a language you understand."
- He was having a hell of a time understanding himself.
- If people have a hard time understanding that, that's fine.
- "All the time, but not the kind you mean, nothing I understand."
- But when the person started, he had a hard time understanding new concepts.
- "Some of them have a hard time understanding that they are birds."
- For the very first time understanding just what had driven her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.