"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A friend and I are looking to go away around the time of the royal wedding.
- "A bunch of guys going down right around the same time," Frank said before the game.
- Rabbit went into liquidation around the same time Imagine had problems.
- "We're all going to the same place, around the same time."
- If anybody else will be going around the same time let me know.
- Get enough sleep, and go to bed around the same time every night.
- I'm not saying we necessarily went around the whole time at that age worrying about the woods.
- To encourage bloom, allow the plant to go without water around the time of the first frost.
- He went on the town cops back around the time Nixon got elected President.
- It is claimed she had plans to go to Hollywood around the time of 1983.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.