"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While a person cannot go back in time, information can.
- We can even go back in time, but only to watch.
- The only thing they have found goes way back further in time.
- But go back further in time, and the situation may have been very different.
- They would go into effect in time for the 1995 model year.
- He had told her to go back in time to meet himself?
- But the report does not go far enough back in time to tell the whole story.
- If only I could go back in time and change everything.
- What if our going back in time is Earth's only hope?
- For the island is the day before, and he cannot go back in time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.