"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On holidays it's always nice to visit an idealized family from gentler times.
- But these are kinder, gentler times, and many players want their children around.
- So this was a gentle wake-up time for them both.
- There, I close my eyes and remember a quieter, gentler time.
- It is in gentler times when political jokes are most accepted by the general public.
- Spent, as they used to say in gentler times.
- It was unmistakably a note of command, but at the same time surprisingly gentle.
- David's voice came out gentler this time, almost soft.
- Leo has continued the tradition in a far less gentle time.
- I rather think that is an invention to suit these gentler times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.