"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The movement of a system from one state to another depends on the time delays.
- As I told you, this isn't exactly light we're dealing with, though the time delay is similar.
- This was like talking to someone on a time delay.
- You have to set the time delay and check that it's working.
- I think part of the problem is the time delay.
- There will be a time delay of approximately six hours,?
- The total time delay between the doctor and his robot?
- I didn't think she had been, time delay or no.
- The association, a trade group, had requested the time delay.
- Earth needs all the information it can get With nine years' time delay?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.