"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The only manuscript copy to have survived into recent times was burnt in 1875.
- The art of whirling survived into modern times, but just barely.
- Only one copy is known to have survived into modern times.
- He broadcast on radio, made recordings and survived into modern times.
- As a result of spending half his life in the Otherworld, he has managed to survive into modern times.
- The venatio has survived into modern times in different forms.
- It is the only one to survive into modern times.
- It survived long into Christian times and is still celebrated under a variety of names.
- Originally four books in all, only two have survived into modern times.
- Because wood and clay were the most common materials used in the past not many old buildings have survived into present times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.