"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was proud of it and this time able to talk.
- Operators were for the first time also able to close and open lanes as required from the remote location.
- Bri'vibas was some- times able to admit he'd made a mistake.
- I find him quite sublime at times - able to put concepts into words in a timeless way.
- The two men spoke several times during the winter, barely able to contain their excitement at playing on the same team.
- Melchisedech was several times able to break out of this desert framework and back into the basic world.
- Tall as the pedestals were, I seemed at times able to view them from above.
- "It sure is," I said, for the first time able to examine a shield from the outside.
- The 1961-62 became a great success for the club, it was for the second time able to win Div.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.