"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This protection would last me for a good long time.
- The magic will only last for a short time, however.
- The fight in the woods seemed to last for a long time.
- If a building is to last for a long time, it must have a foundation.
- He also had enough provisions to last for a long time.
- I have seen enough of this city to last me for a long time.
- This seemed to last for a very long time, though it could only have been a few minutes.
- At that performance they met with excitement enough to last them for a long time.
- These symptoms can last for a long time, or they might come and go.
- The situation may even have lasted for quite a long time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.