"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is known for his open question time with the students.
- Question Time last night showed how far we have come.
- As you know question time is supposed to last a full hour.
- As you already know, if we were to allow four questions with small differences between them, it would take up the whole of question time.
- Policy is a matter for ministers,' she said at question time.
- Hands were still waving when question time came to an end.
- Whatever the response to your presentation, keep control as leader during question time.
- If question time didn't go on too long he'd be able to get outside and smoke a cigarette in half an hour or so.
- This talk led to a lively discussion and question time.
- The scene, known as question time, has been adopted straight from British politics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.