"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I think it's the 10- or 20-year time gap that some writers need in order to write about something," he said.
- Not everyone, though, would benefit from closing the time gap.
- She'd call Cathy to see if she had ideas about the time gap between the killer's first attack and his last.
- And, after some time gap, those date back to 15th century.
- He quickly opened up a time gap of over a minute, and the race seemed to be decided.
- The break's time gap over the main field gave Meyer the overall race leadership.
- Instead, he decided to define the time gap in which the murder had taken place.
- This is one of the biggest time gaps but not the greatest.
- Please note the time gap between the two express trains - 32 minutes!
- Performance in the race and winning (position, time gap as a leader, style).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.