"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She made the sound of it last a long time.
- I got me enough Blues to last a good long time.
- The president has said this war would last a long time.
- The silence between us seemed to last a long time.
- What is more, the pain will last a long time.
- One is that cars, especially ones of good quality, last a long time.
- In general, they're expected to last a pretty long time.
- I think this place was built to last only a very short time.
- With a bit of care, the furniture can last a long time.
- And the blow he was in now felt strong enough to last a long time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.