"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The second time around, however, you feel more confident of what to expect.
- It sometimes takes time for victims to feel the full effects.
- And when the time felt right, I told it to you.
- She must act, but the time feels not quite right.
- This time, however, he felt it was not going to be a victory.
- A time when all things seemed possible and Americans felt good about their country.
- "This time, even women felt the director was taking it too far."
- Many a time, though, during the first month I felt like dropping out.
- And yet each time felt as if she'd fallen in love again.
- Sometimes a little painful other times don't feel at all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.