"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Man might no longer even exist in present times by the time they were done.
- More important, if that voice truly existed in our time, we would have heard of it long since.
- But you've told me that you can exist in other times.
- But when the 2 planets exist in different times, they can very well seem to occupy the same place.
- I'm sorry, I know that the subject did not exist in your time.
- They had entered a room that could have existed in Drake's own time.
- Many of such differences and the occasional tensions they create still exist in modern times.
- They certainly possessed better structural materials than had existed in his time.
- Records of it exist in ancient times through until the seventeenth century.
- By contrast, instances, or members, of such an abstract thing might exist in many different places and times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.