"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the lancers formed up, she went over the spell in her mind, time after time.
- The pitcher goes to the well time after time.
- I am talking of what went on time after time, day in and day out.
- This feeling went away after time, although we have never given hope.
- What the English system does produce is a battle-hardened group of players who can go to the well time after time.
- I didn't seem to accomplish much to start with, but I went back, time after time.
- What kept them going through all this, time after time?
- The last bundle went in just after three in the morning, local time.
- The most experienced divers went down time after time.
- We wouldn't go back there for the otter's ransom, not after last time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.