"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- First, to be contemporary is to exist at the same time as something else.
- No similar conditions existed in Britain at the time of this study.
- Such a tradition did not exist elsewhere in Europe at the time.
- These forms are not exclusive, but exist at the same time.
- Hence, all seven existed at the same time for a period of less than 60 years.
- They don't talk about money matters that did exist at the time.
- Another honor program known as the 4Ms existed there at the time.
- This is not exactly true, as neither existed at the time.
- Technology to do that analysis did not exist at the time.
- However, a form of glass strong enough to fully test the theory did not exist at the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.