"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its tubers have been used from pre-Columbian times as a food source.
- At least four of the species have been domesticated since pre-Columbian times for their beans.
- Humans were sacrificed as part of the rain ceremony in pre-Columbian times.
- First, in pre-Columbian times it was inhabited by an aboriginal community for a period of several centuries.
- The traditional tortilla has been made of maize corn since pre-Columbian times.
- Its history goes back to the pre-Columbian time.
- It is believed to have been introduced into the Caribbean in pre-Columbian times.
- There are indications that ceremonial use of such mushrooms reaches far back into pre-Columbian times.
- Determining precisely how many people lived on the island in pre-Columbian times is next to impossible, as no accurate records exist.
- Oxkutzcab was a town dating back to pre-Columbian times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.