"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A second child did not survive, due to complications at the time of birth.
- It was not known to viewers if Peter would survive at the time.
- She was survived by a husband and two children, ages 4 and 6 at the time.
- By her, he had ten children, four sons and three daughters surviving at the time of her death in 1818.
- He died on August 12, 1962, survived at the time by his wife and two daughters.
- I had to rely on having something of a sense of humor just to survive life at the time.
- Repeated use is perceived as necessary in order to survive, yet at the same time it contributes to further decline.
- He was survived by wife, Shelby and daughter, Ashley Annette, just 3 years old at the time of his death.
- Pocceschi is survived by a wife and child, nine months old at the time of the killing.
- He was survived by his wife, Mina, three months pregnant at the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.