"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But those good times might not translate into votes for the Democrats in these traditionally Republican states.
- They point out that this time saved can translate into meaningful savings in money spent supporting the homeless.
- The time translated to nearly as quick an effort as any of his races last year, an excellent starting point for his campaign.
- Good times translate into more business travelers with a taste for wine.
- Investors should also remember that it takes time for a new biotechnology company to translate a discovery into profits.
- Perfect form may be beautiful, but in ski racing, winning times translate as truth.
- For some more time may translate into a fifth year of high school, which also causes space and financing problems, he added.
- But it takes a long time for research trends to translate into revisionist attitudes among primary-care practitioners.
- This many times translates into ineffective treatment and the mental abuse of addicts, he said.
- More politically sedate times didn't translate into student acquiescence, however.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.