"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But this is a special, one time event on the eve of Jesus' death.
- Sometimes this occurs as a 'one time event' during a casino night or such type party.
- During the enemy's turn players can defend by performing a similar quick time event.
- I'm not sure there is any way to make quick time events fun, but I'd love to hear your thoughts.
- The quick time events from the first game has been removed completely.
- Apparently, this is not the first time events such as these have occurred!
- This control scheme is also used in some scenes that are similar to quick time events.
- Very well, Rogers, you are a space - time event having duration four ways.
- He has the ability to broadcast real time events occurring at any location.
- Powerful special moves are also available and can be executed through quick time events.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.