"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The allotted time for the computer was 25 minutes and then 10 seconds per move.
- Follow up with the same agent at the end of the allotted time.
- The seven and a half minutes of allotted time had been completed.
- Night would follow day, each having its place and allotted time.
- Now I wondered if the allotted time would be enough.
- An hour and a half of this allotted time had gone.
- He finished 28 minutes later, half the allotted time for questions.
- He had less than five minutes of his allotted time left.
- In conclusion, because I will keep to my allotted time, allow me to say the following.
- He had only used up a small portion of his allotted time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.